Sunday, January 24, 2010

Take Shape For Life!

powerlosers.com

Take Shape For Life

Hi Everyone! I'm a certified health coach helping people get healthy all over the country. Here is the program in a nutshell...

You eat 6 well balanced, low calorie meals a day and your body burns quickly and efficiently. The key is the perfect balance of CARBS, PROTEIN, CALORIES AND FIBER. Giving your body what it's needs makes it possible to burn FAT fast. Eating every 2-3 hours keeps you satisfied.

Getting started:

You eat 5 of TSFL meals a day and 1 of your own meals, plus a snack. That's it! It's called the 5 and 1 plan. Your meal is a lean protein and veggies. The TSFL meals, there are many to choose from.

You lose quickly and transition off then just maintain your healthy weight. It's a healthy weight loss program studied and found safe by John Hopkins Med. center and many Dr.s all over the country.

It's been proven having support helps you keep off weight! That's my job, I'm a coach helping people meet their goals. I have met my weight lose goals and have been able to maintain my weight!

Let me know if you're interested, I'd love to help you! Discounts are available too!

Love,
Devon Tillotson
Certified Health Coach
ID # 30095608

To look at food go to tsfl.com..but don't order! I'll walk you through. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment