Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting started tips!!! $35 for referrals too

Eating six healthy meals a day can be so easy! The weight will fall off. I'm loving hearing about all the weight you're losing. I'm sooo proud of you!

tips:

Lots of water. That fat needs to leave you.

Eat every 2-3 hours. This will help your body burn fat faster by keeping it fueled.

Don't forget to eat all your medifast meals, all 5. Even when you feel full at night! You want the body to burn fat not store it.

Eat slowly! You'll be more satisfied. ( i stink at this one)

Green Bars- only eat 1 per day. they are more calories then the yellow.

Wheat bran- add to oatmeal for more bulk

Food scale- You can by them at a weight watchers meeting..hehe. You want to make sure you're eating enough or not too much.

Tea- Yummy calorie free treat that warms you up!

Call me- Don't forget to check in with me daily. I want to hear from you and support you:)

Watch your condiments- Most are full of carbs and sugar

Read your quick start guide often- I still read mine for reminders.

I'd love any tips you have for meeeee!

Get the good word out- Every referral you give me I'll send you $35.


Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment